|Date Posted||February 7, 2019|
|Category|| Administration |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Renfrew Center of Philadelphia has an opportunity for a Behavioral Health Team Leader with a great growth opportunity in the field of eating disorders!
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation?s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women and adolescent girls with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
Position Responsibilities :
Overseeing various aspects of the clinical care of patients assigned to a treatment team :
- Coordinating their clinical care of all patients on the team
- Providing insight and direction to the team
- Supervising the primary therapists on the team
- Assisting with case management
- Leading mini-teams as needed
- Holding case conferences as needed.
- Ensuring documentation is timely and of high quality
- Ensuring that collateral contacts, bridge calls, and aftercare outreach occur
- Providing individual, group, and family therapy as needed
- Perform clinical presentations and outreach to the community as requested
- Assist the Clinical Director and Assistant Clinical Director with hiring, onboarding, orientation of clinical staff including Primary Therapists and Post-Doctoral Residents
- Assist Clinical Director and Assistant Clinical Director in other duties as assigned.
Education, Competencies and Credentials :
- Master's degree in related field, with 1 - 3 years' of experience.
- License clinician required.
- Experience working with women with eating disorders preferred
- Knowledge and ability to meet regulatory standards for accreditation organizations.
Health and Welfare Snapshot :
- Medical / RX and Vision (with employer HSA / HRA Contributions)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO and Sick)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Group Life and AD&D
The Renfrew Center provides women with the tools they need to succeed ? in recovery and in life. Offering a warm, nurturing environment, Renfrew emphasizes a respect for the unique psychology of women, the importance of a collaborative, therapeutic relationship and the belief that every woman needs to actively participate in her own growth and recovery.