|Date Posted||February 7, 2019|
|Category|| Director Level |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
One of the nations largest and most respected hospital management companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Steadily growing since its inception to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenues of $10 billion and 83,000 employees. In 2018, UHS was recognized for the eighth consecutive year as one of the Worlds Most Admired Companies by Fortune; and in 2017, ranked #276 on the Fortune 500, and listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of Americas Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 83,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and the United Kingdom.
What we are looking for:
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Center for Change
Center for Change has been a leader in eating disorder treatment since 1994. The Center is licensed with the State of Utah as a Specialty Psychiatric Hospital, and in April 1998, Center for Change received accreditation from The Joint Commission. This accreditation is limited to top organizations delivering high levels of patient service, reducing patient risk and creating an environment for continuous improvement. The Joint Commission has recognized Center for Change for its high standards of patient care and commitment to ongoing education. The Centers Main Campus is located in Orem, Utah tucked just below the magnificent Wasatch Mountains. The facility is 56,000-square feet and offers Inpatient, Inpatient Short-term Stabilization, Residential Treatment, Partial Hospitalization, Independent Living, Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient Treatment. There are also 2 satellite campuses that also provide different levels of care. Salt Lake City Campus located in Cottonwood Heights and the Boise, Idaho Campus located in historic Hyde Park District.
To learn more about Center for Change please visit: https://centerforchange.com/
Center for Change is currently seeking a dynamic Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This Eating Disorder Treatment and Behavioral Health Executive will have a proven record of accomplishment providing services in a for-profit Eating Disorder Treatment Facility, Hospital/Residential Treatment Program or has managed a large Eating Disorder Treatment Outpatient or Inpatient Program. Candidates must show a strong employment history with progressive growth throughout their career. The ideal Chief Executive Officer (CEO) candidate will be responsible for directing the day-to-day operations, managing and developing staff, assuring high quality care, sound fiscal operations, maintaining a strong referral base and compliance with Accreditation and Regulatory entities while continually monitoring the facilitys services and delivery systems.
- Accountable for creating an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the organizations mission, vision and values.
- Operational management of clinical and non-clinical departments including but not limited to: Nursing, Admissions, Business Development, Process Improvement, Finance, Clinical Services, Regulatory Affairs that effectively drive patient care outcomes
- Ensure facility quality metrics are achieved through sound clinical processes following accreditation and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Recruit physicians and staff in targeted specialty areas, coordinate medical staff participation in new facility ventures and targets, develop new areas of addiction treatment care to offer at the facility.
- Supervise the development of more comprehensive outpatient care and ambulatory programs. Develop positive relationships with local industry, local government, potential key health care providers, and the public.
- Ensure the timely submission of month-end financial and operational reviews, contribute to the development of and participation in corporate-wide strategic planning efforts.
- Communicate circumstances and events of operations to supervisor and other appropriate people to keep all apprised.
- Achieve budgeted financial objectives.
- Effectively manage contract negotiations and compliance with the commercial payor community.
- Increase revenues and income before inter-company allocations, maintain or decrease the effective bad debt rate, achieve the margin percentage, and implement operating cost controls in the areas of staffing, supplies, purchased services, etc.
- Focus on census building efforts and strategic planning.