|Date Posted||August 13, 2021|
Counseling - Psychologists, Social Workers, Therapists & Clinical Directors
|Requirements||Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, LISW, LPCC, Ph.D. Possesses working knowledge of psychotherapy, psychopathology, diagnostic assessment and related treatment interventions. Knowledge of evidence-based treatments and ability to individualize treatment approaches to meet each client's needs. Must be able to conceptualize and implement master treatment plan with fully developed problems, objectives and goals and monitor other clinicians to do the same. Licensed or eligible for licensure within one year to practice in the State of Ohio. Three plus years of psychological experience. Experience in treating eating disorders is preferred. Other Requirements Position requires incumbent to have a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.|
The Clinical Director is responsible for the clinical and dietary functions of Toledo Center for Eating Disorders.
The Clinical Director will be responsible for overseeing the clinical operations of the facility. Manages the clinical staff and ensures the optimal care of clients seeking eating disorder treatment provided by Toledo Center for Eating Disorders.
Relationships and Contacts
Within the organization: Maintains frequent and close working relationships with clients, Executive Director, National Director of Admissions, Regional Director of Clinical Partnerships, Assistant Director of Nursing, Milieu Supervisor, RCS Staff, facility leadership, peers and vendors.
Outside the organization: May initiate and maintain working relationships with clinical providers, referral partners and vendors as needed and directed.
- Provide compassionate and professional guidance to clients, and referring professionals seeking eating disorder treatment.
- Responsible for structuring and evaluating the Toledo Center programs.
- Delegates authority to promote communication and efficient clinical operation throughout the Clinic.
- Supervises and manages other licensed clinicians.
- Ensure programming is defined, coordinated, staffed and delivered in a manner that provides high quality care for Toledo Center clients.
- Hire, coach and develop clinical staff.
- Oversee weekly treatment team meetings to coordinate care, communicate client needs and progress, and ensure consistent and quality care.
- Provide ongoing training to all staff members to advance treatment skills, cultural sensitivity and compliance with licensure and accreditation standards.
- Provide oversight on utilization review difficult cases.
- Maintain client caseload and act as primary therapist for assigned clients, to include individual and family therapy.
- Work with the Compliance Manager in maintaining CARF accreditation and State licensure.
- Represents Toledo Center at local, regional and national eating disorder-oriented events.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications related to Toledo Center’s Mission and population.
- Sits on the Executive Board Committee.