|Date Posted||February 7, 2019|
|Category|| Therapist/Counselor |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|Requirements||LSW, LPC, LMHC or a Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD or PhD) with a valid TN license. Experience working with patients who have eating disorders is strongly preferred. Current credentialing with managed care panels highly desired. Hours : 40 hours per week. Will require some evening hours.|
The Renfrew Center of Nashville, Tennessee has an immediate opening for a full-time?Clinical / Primary Therapist.
- Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!?
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation?s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
Position Responsibilities :
- Providing individual, family therapy and group therapy.
- Case management services.
- Pre-authorizations and concurrent reviews with managed care companies.
- Participating as an active member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Collaborating and interacting with referring therapists.
- Maintaining clinical documentation .
Education, Competencies and Credentials :
- LSW, LPC, LMHC or a Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD or PhD) with a valid TN license.
- Experience working with patients who have eating disorders is strongly preferred.
- Current credentialing with managed care panels highly desired.
- Hours :
- 40 hours per week. Will require some evening hours.
Health and Welfare Snapshot : ?
- Medical / RX and Vision
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D
- The Renfrew Center provides women?with the tools they need to succeed ? in recovery and in life. Offering a warm, nurturing environment, Renfrew emphasizes a respect for the unique psychology of women, the importance of a collaborative, therapeutic relationship and the belief that every woman needs to actively participate in her own growth and recovery.
The Renfrew Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer