|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Date Posted||August 26, 2021|
Nutrition - Dietitians, Technicians, Foodservice & Directors
Reasons Eating Disorder Center (Reasons) is seeking individuals to provide compassionate care to our diverse patients for our residential treatment facilities located in beautiful, intimate six-bed houses in the Pasadena, San Marino and the Hancock Park neighborhoods of the Los Angeles area. We provide a place of respite and reflection for individuals of all genders and ages to work through their eating disorders and discover their reasons for recovery.
Your passion, inspiration, and talents are invaluable to us and our mission to serve others. Our facility can provide a place for you to thrive and continue your professional development.
The Diet Aide assists the Registered Dietitian in monitoring and maintaining the dietary program. The Diet Aide performs essential duties associated with the processing of meal plans, resident information related to meal patterns, compliance, and safety pertaining to the nutritional care and food service of all residents.
Successful candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition or currently enrolled in an accredited Dietetics or Dietetic Technician program.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of eating disorders treatment is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Exchange System and the meal planning process is preferred, however we will provide training as needed for caring, compassionate and interested candidates.
- Flexibility with hours and willingness to work shifts longer than 8 hours if needed.
- Must be available to work weekends.
We have positions available in all three locations: San Marino, Pasadena and Hancock Park. Please specify in your email message or cover letter which location(s) you are interested in or if you'd like to be considered for any of the three locations.