|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Date Posted||August 26, 2021|
Nutrition - Dietitians, Technicians, Foodservice & Directors
Reasons Eating Disorder Center (Reasons) is seeking candidate professionals, like you, to provide compassionate care to our diverse patients for our residential treatment facilities located in beautiful, intimate six-bed houses in the Pasadena, San Marino and the Hancock Park neighborhoods of the Los Angeles area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition or currently enrolled in an accredited Dietetics or Dietetic Technician program.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of eating disorders treatment preferred. Working knowledge of the Exchange System and the meal planning process.
- We will provide training for caring, compassionate and interested hires.
- May be required to work overtime and flexible hours
- Must be available to work weekends
Your passion, inspiration, and talents are invaluable to us and our mission to serve others. Our facility can provide a place for you to thrive and continue your professional development.
Job Description: The Diet Aide assists the Registered Dietitian in monitoring and maintaining the dietary program. The Diet Aide performs essential duties associated with the processing of meal plans, resident information related to meal patterns, compliancy, and safety pertaining to the nutritional care and food service of all residents.
We provide a place of respite and reflection as women of all ages work through their eating disorders and discover their reasons for recovery.
Take a video tour of our facilities.
Youtube page: https://youtu.be/12Z_zSwcAHY
Locations page on website - https://reasonsedc.com/about-us/locations/
To learn more visit: www.reasonsedc.com