|Date Posted||August 13, 2021|
Nursing - Nurses & Nursing Directors
Magnolia Creek, an eating disorder treatment facility outside of Birmingham, Alabama, is in search of a Nursing Director. We are offering a generous sign-on bonus.
This is an opportunity to participate in leading and training a Nursing team in a 24-hour residential facility. We offer a casual environment, work-life balance, and seek team-oriented individuals. We value your input and are interested in candidates who are enthusiastic about improving and streamlining our processes and procedures.
The Director of Nursing will be responsible for overseeing the nursing operations of the facility, managing the nursing staff, and ensuring the optimal care of clients seeking longer-term behavioral health services provided by Magnolia Creek.
Prefer Master’s Level in Nursing.
Must be licensed in the state of Alabama.
Five plus years of psychiatric experience in nursing.
Experience in treating eating disorders is preferred.
Possesses working knowledge of psychotherapy, psychopathology, diagnostic assessment and related treatment interventions.
Knowledge of evidence-based treatments and ability to individualize treatment approaches to meet each client's needs.
Must be able to conceptualize and implement master treatment plan with fully developed problems, objectives and goals and monitor other clinicians to do the same.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to communicate with peers, clients, families other facilities and/or vendors
- Performs duties that require the employee to sit or remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Job performance will require the ability to move throughout the building and may require walking around facility grounds.
- While performing duties may be required to sit stationary for long periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to talk or hear, sit, stand, walk, reach, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, taste or smell
- Ability to move up to 50 pounds.
Position requires a valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance