|Location||Colorado Springs, Colorado|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2020|
|Requirements||1. Master’s degree required. Full Licensure Required 2. Prefer experience conducting clinical assessments. 3. Clinical conceptualization of the treatment of eating disorders and dual diagnosis. 4. Good oral and written communication skills.|
EDCare is in search of an Evening IOP Clinician who is interested in working in the eating disorder field to join our multi-disciplinary team. Primary duties will be to assist and engage in the admission process to ensure it is effective, efficient and clinically sound. Facilitate one evening of programming, including an experiential meal, psych-education group, and a process groups. Provide weekly individual therapy to EIOP participants, with potential to provide OP sessions when needed. Work as part of the clinical team to perform Outreach in the community, and participate in overall program operations.
- Responds to inquiries within 24 hours of initial contact (in person, phone, email or web).
- Demonstrates ability to build rapport resulting in converting inquires to assessments.
- Presents EDC-Colorado Springs program information in a comprehensive, ethical and inviting manner.
- Demonstrates ability to provide comprehensive clinical assessment resulting in recommendation for appropriate level of care.
- Makes referrals to providers/resources as indicated, including Psychiatrist, Nutritionist, PCP, Family Therapist, and groups.
- Maintains relationships with community providers and referral agents.
- Orients new patients to IOP according to guidelines.
- Timely completion and accuracy of initial paperwork
- Maintain a caseload of approximately 4 - 6 individual patients per week with sound clinical judgment and ability to utilize case management skills in these sessions when needed.
- Creates an individualized treatment plan with appropriate goals and objectives (completed within 72 hours) and continually monitors progress and re-evaluates appropriateness of goals.
- Ongoing attention to discharge plan evidenced by development of aftercare plan and patient’s knowledge of available resources.
- Facilitates groups with expertise, demonstrating ability to engage, set limits and monitor the group process.
- Participates in weekly staffings, as appropriate, conveying pertinent clinical information and formulating goals for the following week.