|Date Posted||November 22, 2019|
|Category|| Marketing/Business Development |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
Location: Corporate - Waltham - Waltham, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Are you an outgoing, self-starter with a passion for working with others? Do you thrive on building new relationships that result in people being connected to services that can transform their lives? Are you seeking a purpose-driven organization that you can believe in? If this sounds like you, we should talk.
Walden Behavioral Care, a rapidly-growing, leading eating disorder treatment organization, is seeking a Healthcare Marketing Manager for the New England region who will be responsible for creating awareness, educating the market, building new relationships and fostering growth with existing relationships including professionals, hospitals, schools and community leaders.
To be most successful in this position, you will have a good understanding of the behavioral healthcare market across New England. You will be a go-getter, who is a relationship builder at heart, have great communication skills and marketing expertise. We prefer someone who has a passion for behavioral health and understands the importance of connecting people and organizations to excellent care providers.
This is a full-time 40h/week position with occasional night and weekend responsibilities and regular travel within the New England region.
Specifics about this role:
- Act as primary liaison, responsible for building relationships with potential referrers to maximize admissions to Walden Behavioral Care locations. Identify outreach priorities and pro-actively plan for relationship development and maintenance and growth opportunities in New England.
- Maintain a full and active outreach calendar. Responsible for planning and scheduling professional meetings, networking events, conferences, and other events to maximize Walden’s exposure to regional stakeholders.
- Possess a keen understanding, appreciation and ability to clearly communicate Walden Behavioral Care’s programs and services and what differentiates our organization to different stakeholders.
- On the road outreach and relationship developer to key professional and community referrers, including hospital leaders, physician practices, community leaders, school administrators and others associated with patient referrals.
- Responsible for seeking out key regional events, maximizing opportunities to drive awareness, educate and build relationships with prospective referrers as the primary Walden marketing representative in New England.
- Work seamlessly with Walden’s engagement and clinical teams to assure timely response and pro-active approach to partner requests for information, questions, insight and new product and service developments.
- Work with Director of Relationship Management and team members to develop quarterly and annual marketing plans, product development, competitive insights and changing market dynamics.
- Track, analyze and report referral data and maintain excellent records of meetings, relationship nuances and upcoming landscape changes and opportunities.
- Travel throughout the New England states, and open to travel in other regions periodically
- Value the mission of relieving the suffering and stigma associated with the diseases we treat and providing our patients with the best chance of recovering a full and meaningful life.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, communications, and/or healthcare / behavioral health.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in outreach and relationship development with community stakeholders preferred
- Experience working with EHR and CRM systems to support admissions team. (Salesforce experience preferred)
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Excellent computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Reports to the Director of Relationship Management
Walden Behavioral Care is a rapidly-growing, national mental healthcare system specializing in the treatment of eating disorders and mental health conditions. We are one of the only organizations in the country to welcome individuals of all ages and all genders at all levels of care. Since 2003, we have helped more than 20,000 individuals progress in their path to healing. With 15 locations and more than 450 dedicated care professionals across Connecticut, Massachusetts and in Georgia, we are committed to changing lives, one person at a time. Using evidence-based treatment, proven to support long-term recovery, we are passionate about providing all individuals with the specialized care they need and deserve.