|Date Posted||February 25, 2020|
Human Resource Manager
EDCare is hiring a full time HR Manager based in Denver, serving approximately 90 employees. The HR Manager will handle recruiting, hiring, training, benefits administration, compensation, and employee relations. This position also manages the Human Resources sections of our Joint Commission accreditation. Some travel is required to our offices remote locations, approximately once per quarter.
- Meet all personnel regulatory requirements, including state, federal and Joint Commission guidelines.
- Knowledge of employment laws and EEO compliance.
- Facilitate an easy on-boarding process for new hires.
- Oversees talent acquisition, employee staffing, employment processing (on and off boarding) and compensation.
- Collaborate with the manager team to build a best-place-to-work culture.
- Mange employee relations and retention.
- Oversee performance evaluation process.
- Manage and maintains employee files.
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
A minimum of 3-5 years of HR Manager experience required. Healthcare experience required. Professional certification preferred.