|Date Posted||January 17, 2020|
|Category|| Therapist/Counselor |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|Requirements||Doctoral degree in psychology (Ph.D. or PsyD)|
Hiring a Licensed Psychologist for The Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt
Sheppard Pratt Health System (SPHS) is seeking a licensed psychologist for a full-time position for the Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard Pratt. The Center for Eating Disorders at Sheppard PrattTM is one of the nation's leading providers of comprehensive care for children, adolescents, and adults with eating disorders. Our robust offerings include a 23-bed inpatient unit, partial hospitalization program, intensive outpatient program, and outpatient clinic.
- Provision of individual and group therapy to a caseload of patients using a variety of interventions, including cognitive-behavioral, crisis intervention, and trauma-informed approaches
- Collaborative consultation as part of a multidisciplinary treatment team (social workers, psychiatrists, rehab therapy, nutritionists)
- Participation in weekly clinical team meetings and professional development trainings
- Periodic opportunities for psychological assessment
- Supporting and engaging in therapeutic milieu activities
- Doctoral degree in psychology (Ph.D. or PsyD)
About Sheppard Pratt Health System
As the nation's largest private, nonprofit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, developmental disability, and social services, we employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, we offer a generous compensation package and comprehensive benefits. To learn more about our services, visit sheppardpratt.org. EOE and smoke-free campus.