|Date Posted||February 7, 2019|
|Category|| Medical Provider |
|Job Type|| Part-time |
|Requirements||Must be a student with the ability to receive credit for a college program Epic training preferred Dependable, punctual and organized Non-smoker only (pediatric clinic) CPR Card Background Check (If hired)|
- 16-Jul-2018 to 11-Feb-2019 (PST)
- Portland, OR, USA
Kartini Clinic, an innovative pediatric eating disorder clinic in Portland, OR is looking for an intern to join our team! At Kartini Clinic our mission to help children, is aided by our incredible multidisciplinary team. As an intern to the Registered Nurse (RN), you will have the opportunity to assist in the clinic's lab and to make a difference in the lives of young children.
While this is an unpaid internship, being an intern is a great way to gain experience in a competitive field and walk away with exceptional references. 16+ hours weekly.
- Assist with daily vitals
- Assisting the RN in screening patients for appropriate information
- Assist with call overflow
- Front Office and back office support training
- Must be a student with the ability to receive credit for a college program
- Epic training preferred
- Dependable, punctual and organized
- Non-smoker only (pediatric clinic)
- CPR Card
- Background Check (If hired)
This will be a 3 - 6 month internship, with flexible days and times during the work-week.