Outpatient Therapist – Part-time to Full-time
|Published||October 20, 2021|
|Location||Fort Wayne, Indiana|
|Category||Counseling - Psychologists, Social Workers, Therapists & Clinical Directors|
Are you seeking a position to be passionate about? Do you want to be involved in a growing organization making a difference in people’s lives?
Farrington Specialty Centers in Indiana offers a wide range of services devoted to the treatment of eating disorders and related issues.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of Outpatient Therapist.
The Outpatient Therapist will be part of the multidisciplinary team at our Fort Wayne location, with the possibility of some hours at our Plymouth location, within our virtual program, and/or our Partial Hospital Program (PHP). Although it will start out as a part-time position, we expect the strong possibility of it quickly transitioning into full-time.
- Perform comprehensive eating disorder assessments.
- Provide individual counseling and family support on an ongoing basis to clients with eating disorders.
- Support PHP clinical staff in client care.
- Participate in treatment team meetings as needed.
- Maintain regular communication and collaborative relationships with other outpatient treatment providers.
- Participate as needed in client and family support groups.
- Participate as needed in program alumni community events.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Hold a degree as a psychologist, LMFT, LCSW, LMHC or comparable
- Licensed or willing to obtain licensure in the state of Indiana
- Experience in treatment of eating disorders is preferred, however we will provide any additional training that is needed
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be HAES aligned
We look forward to learning from you. Please submit your CV or resume together with a letter of intent that includes your desired salary through the application below.