|Location||New York, New York|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
BALANCE eating disorder treatment center™ is New York City’s leading eating disorder treatment center. We are committed to our client’s recovery, with our goal being to not only reduce one’s eating disorder symptoms, but to support our clients in moving towards a more harmonious relationship with food and their bodies.
We are searching for someone who is passionate about eating disorder prevention and intervention, excels as a clinical therapist, and is eager to grow with a growing company.
We are seeking Part-Time psychotherapist to work in our Day, Weeknight, and Saturday programs.
· Lead psychotherapy groups including CBT/DBT, body image, and family groups
· Lead therapeutic meals, including pre-meal and post-meal processing groups
· Individual Case Management and Coordination
· Attend all rounds, staff meetings, and group supervision
· Complete all required clinical notes
· Conduct intake assessments as needed
· Represent BALANCE at marketing events as needed
· Team coverage
· Clinical Administrative Support
· Research assistance with ED questionnaires administered to clients
· Additional responsibilities as requested
WHO YOU ARE:
· Passionate about eating disorders prevention and intervention
· Preferred candidate is an LMFT, and has minimum of two (2) year experience working in the field of eating disorders.
· LCSW, LMFT, LMHC
· Dynamic, flexible, team player, takes initiative
· Eager to grow with a quickly expanding company
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Program Therapist