|Date Posted||April 22, 2021|
- Provide individual and group therapy for our Partial Hospitalization Program, Intensive Outpatient Program and Outpatient Program clients
- Facilitate specific groups based on skills, training and interest
- Collaboration with other members of a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Maintain clinical documentation and other administrative tasks required for competent care
- Must be at least an associate’s level licensed therapist in the state of Washington: LMHCA, LMFTA, LSWAIC
- Priority will be given to applicants with full licensure in the state of Washington: LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, LASW or a Licensed Psychologist
- Experience working with eating disorders strongly desired
- Interest in ACT and RO-DBT preferred
- Current credentialing with insurance panels is highly desired
Skill Requirements + Opal Value Alignment:
- System approach desired – strong team work skills needed
- Practice therapy and live personally in a way that reflects a non-diet, anti-racist, weight-inclusive relationship with food and body
- Approachable and compassionate, with an emotional awareness of client’s needs and one’s relationship with the
- A high degree of confidentiality and personal boundary setting
- Adaptable and flexible.
- High value of collaboration with multi-disciplinary treatment teams and colleagues.
Experience working with clients with eating disorders and other mental health concerns.
- Alignment with Opal values – view our website to learn more about our approach
Monday-Friday, 32-40 hours/week
Commensurate to experience, Benefits package includes: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, PTO, paid holidays, retirement account with employer matching, paid continuing education