|Date Posted||May 3, 2021|
- Provide individual and group therapy for our Partial Hospitalization Program, Intensive Outpatient Program and Outpatient Program clients
- Facilitate specific groups based on skills, training and interest
- Collaboration with other members of a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Maintain clinical documentation and other administrative tasks required for competent care
- If an applicant is fitting to be a part of Opal's Exercise+Sport team additional responsibilities would include: individual therapy with clients with athletic identities and/or sports backgrounds, facilitating specific groups related to sports, exercise and movement, 1:1 exercise experiential sessions, and participating in occasional community outreach events
- Leadership opportunities also available for applicants with interest/experience in management.
- Must be at least an associate’s level licensed therapist in the state of Washington: LMHCA, LMFTA, LSWAIC
- Priority will be given to applicants with full licensure in the state of Washington: LMHC, LMFT, LICSW, LASW, ARNP or a Licensed Psychologist
- Experience working with eating disorders strongly desired
- Interest in ACT and RO-DBT preferred
- Current credentialing with insurance panels is highly desired
- If desiring to be a part of the Exercise + Sport team we are looking for someone with a strong, personal athlete identity, or specific experience with athletic population (ie coaching, personal training, sports-specific academic coursework). In addition, a working knowledge of compulsive and avoidant exercise behaviors is desired.
Skill Requirements + Opal Value Alignment:
- System approach desired – strong team work skills needed
- Approachable and compassionate, with an emotional awareness of client’s needs and one’s relationship with the
- A high degree of confidentiality and personal boundary setting
- Adaptable and flexible.
- High value of collaboration with multi-disciplinary treatment teams and colleagues.
- Experience working with clients with eating disorders and other mental health concerns.
- Alignment with Opal values – view our website to learn more about our approach
- Practice therapy and live personally in a way that reflects a non-diet, weight-inclusive relationship with food and body
Monday-Friday, 32-40 hours/week
Commensurate to experience, Benefits package includes: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, PTO, paid holidays, retirement account with employer matching, paid continuing education