|Location||West Palm Beach, Florida|
|Date Posted||August 7, 2019|
|Category|| Therapist/Counselor |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|Salary||based on experience|
ViaMar Health is looking for Therapists positions for our eating disorders treatment programs in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Candidates considered for the two positions must have the following:
- Experienced in treating those with eating disorders
- Experience using DBT and or Certification
- CEDS and or Desire to work towards CEDS
- Dynamic, engaging, creative personality a must
- Must be DBT experienced or certified , experience with using a wide range of treatment modalities. - Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team, provide timely documentation and have a Dynamic, engaging and creative personality.
-Desire to work with those suffering from eating disorders : anorexia, bulimia and BED in a Residential 24/7 supervised setting and outpatient setting.
The Primary Therapist is responsible for performing patient care activities, and patient assessments as directed by the Medical Director and Lead Therapist/Clinical Director. He/she will provide group therapy and/or individual therapy as ordered by the Clinical Director. Collaborates with the Treatment Team in the formulation of the Master Treatment Plan, and assists in coordinating discharge planning.
Graduate from an accredited college or university with a minimum of Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or health-related field. LCSW/LMFT preferred
A minimum of 2 year’s experience in a Mental Health or Eating Disorder treatment setting - psychiatric setting.
Able to facilitate all core modules of DBT
Master’s level education may be substituted for licensure.
CPR certification preferred.
Knowledge of the Principles and Practices of the discipline.
Knowledge of Joint Commission Standards.
Demonstrates Proficiency in Communication & Written skills.
Knowledge of State & Federal Statutes Regarding Patient Confidentiality laws.
Knowledge of Drug-Free Workplace Policies.
Knowledge of Workplace Violence.