|Date Posted||August 5, 2019|
|Category|| Therapist/Counselor |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
The Renfrew Center of Chicago, IL has an open position for a Full Time Primary Therapist/Behavioral Health Clinician
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
- Providing individual, family therapy and group therapy.
- Case and crisis management services.
- Participating as an active member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Collaborating and interacting with referring therapists.
- Maintaining clinical documentation. Ensuring quality care standards for documentation as required by regulatory standards.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
- LCSW, LPC, LMHC or a Licensed Clinical Psychologist (PsyD or PhD) with a valid IL license, preferred.
- Master's Degree in related social services fields, required.
- Experience working with patients who have eating disorders is strongly preferred.
- Current credentialing with managed care panels highly desired.
Hours: 40 hours per week.