|Date Posted||November 22, 2019|
|Category|| Dietitian/Nutrition Counseling |
|Job Type|| As Needed / On Call |
Transitions Counseling and Consulting is seeking a PRN Eating Disorder Dietitian for Individualized Outpatient program and Outpatient services for adolescents and adults.
- Consult with treatment team to ensure best standard of care for each client
- Design and implement nutrition component for IOP program.
- Individual nutrition assessments for IOP and out patient clients.
- Weekly individual follow-up with IOP clients
- Out patient client sessions as needed/appropriate
- Create and implement individualized meal plans.
- Support individualized implementation of dietary program procedures.
- Meal support
- Participate in Family Support Groups
- Weekly Nutrition education group
- Varied experiential support including dining out challenges and food exposure challenges
- Licensed registered dietitian
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree at a US accredited university or college and course work accredited or approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) and a current RD credential
- Eating disorder experience preferred
- Able to demonstrate understanding of the medical consequences of eating disorders, the hazards of re-feeding and how to avoid complications
Contact Kristie at firstname.lastname@example.org