|Date Posted||February 7, 2019|
The Professional Relations Manager for Richmond, VA will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and execute business development strategies/tactics to generate patient referrals within the designated territory to meet/exceed targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Raise awareness of the Veritas specialty healthcare system and the full continuum of treatment programs and care available at our hospitals and clinics across the Southeast.
- Using strong relationship management skills, build and foster new business with high value potential referral sources, while actively maintaining productive current relationships.
- Develop and execute program-specific communications for targeted audiences to enhance program awareness, impact, and reputation.
- Educate professionals in the health industry about eating disorders and Veritas Collaborative at events, conferences and through provider activities
- Fully responsible for all event/conference activities and outcomes with the assistance of the Marketing team
- Responsible for impactful activity planning and delivery to ensure desired outcomes from referral sources and effective time management.
- Work independently with a high level of self-motivation and achievement of goals, and collaboratively as a participating member of the Outreach team
- Works with Director to provide input and feedback on the specific tools, communication, message development and marketing to best reach target audiences.
- Utilize the CRM system to input information and data in a timely manner to effectively manage provider relations and accomplish territory business goals
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing and Admission teams to identify outreach needs and the development of materials.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in sales, marketing, networking, mental healthcare, or health-related education/outreach
- Has extensive exposure in communicating with physicians, hospitalists, other medical professionals, as well as clinical professionals: psychiatrists, therapists, nutritionists, social workers
- Requires solid experience and proficiency in CRM utilization, particularly Salesforce
- A Bachelors Degree is required, a Masters is preferred
Veritas Collaborative is a growing, mission-driven organization with a singular vision: a world in which all persons with eating disorders and their families have access to best-practice care and hold hope for a cure. We expect a lot out of our New Business Development Managers; that’s why we hire people who share our passion for leaving the world a better a place than we found it. If you find yourself drawn to a stimulating, innovative environment, you’ll be happy you chose to work at Veritas Collaborative. We share a common belief that eating disorders are lethal, but they don’t have to be.