|Location||Kansas City, Kansas|
|Date Posted||February 25, 2020|
Established in 2001, EDCare (formerly the Eating Disorder Center of Denver), one of the nation's foremost centers for the diagnosis and treatment of the full range of eating disorders, is seeking a full-time Program Director in our Kansas City location. In this position you will be the organizational leader for the facility, primarily responsible for the direction of care, scheduling and programming for the Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient Programs and part of the interdisciplinary team. The Program Director position will report to the Regional Clinical Director and requires skills that will support EDCare as a company and our ultimate goals: strong understanding of fiscal monitoring, clinical effectiveness, and the overall success of EDCare as a business.
The ideal candidate will be licensed or eligible for licensure in Kansas as an LCSW, LP, LMFT, LPC or equivalent and will have a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a behavioral health or related field.
Clinical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure quality treatment programming as evidenced by thorough, written curriculum.
- Schedule clinical training opportunities and maintain internal clinical training handbooks.
- Develop and implement quality measures to include chart reviews and implementations for improvement.
- Ensure quality charting that meets TJC standards (Assessments, Treatment plans, Progress notes, Discharge summaries, etc.).
- Ensure standards and accreditation requirements (TJC, HIPAA).
- Develop ongoing Quality Improvement measures and initiatives.
- Establish and edit policies and procedures for ongoing consistency in delivery of clinical services.
- Support clinical staff in professional growth and delivering education to the community.
- Coordinate efforts of clinical team to provide consistent, effective day to day treatment.
- Supervise the program and individual clinicians/milieu staff to deliver PHP/IOP services as designed.
- Ensure EDCare mission and treatment philosophy is consistently implemented in treatment program.
- Develop and maintain relationships with professional community.
- As part of clinical leadership team, initiate and participate in creative and effective program development.
- Attend all staffing meetings and monitor treatment progress of PHP patients.
- Facilitate PHP Clinical Team Meetings.
- Provide administrative supervision Milieu Therapists.
- Monitor client satisfaction through questionnaires and compiling data.
- Attend and oversee community meetings in PHP programming.
- Complete Patient Advocate duties as necessary.
- Supervise interns and maintain relationships with internship liaisons at local college Master’s programs.
- Schedule student orientations and trainings; provide or arrange student supervisions.
- Respond in a timely manner to medical record requests with support from front desk staff.
Administrative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile Board Quarterly Reports and supporting documents.
- Take leadership for any root cause analyses.
- Interview, hire, evaluate, and arrange coverage for staff according to workload.
- Work closely with the Director of Regional of Programs on program development.
- In conjunction with the CFO, assist in financial planning, budgeting and forecast needs.
- Ability to take corrective action to assure compliance with established budget.
- Operate within established budgetary guidelines.
- Develop long- and short-term goals for program expansion & development.
- Maintain communication between board, clinical staff and directors by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functions.
- Review and analyze program activities to improve clinical utilization.
- Supervise all aspects of intake, admission and discharge process.
- Participate in Marketing efforts.
- Develop measurement systems and maintain reliable data on census, caseload activity and evaluations of outcomes.
- Build relationships with insurance companies.
- Build relationships through hosting invitations to EDCare with providers and referrals.
- Engage in speaking events.