|Date Posted||February 25, 2020|
Established in 2001, EDCare (formerly the Eating Disorder Center of Denver), is one of the nation's foremost centers for the diagnosis and treatment of the full range of eating disorders. Our multidisciplinary team utilizes a biopsychosocial, spiritual and empowerment model.
We are currently searching for a Milieu Therapist working 30+ hours per week in the Partial Hospitalization Program at our Denver location. Working hours for this position are 8a-6:30p Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and 8a-3:30p on Saturdays.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Milieu management and education.
- Facilitate meals with patients while modeling appropriate eating behaviors.
- Facilitate groups with expertise, demonstrating ability to engage, set limits and monitor the group process.
- Maintain and develop group curriculum for psycho-education groups.
- Use therapeutic interventions to maintain a safe, supportive, clinically sound milieu.
- Maintain daily program structure.
- Timely completion and accuracy of clinical paperwork: progress notes, group notes etc.
Position requirements include:
- A completed Master’s degree in behavioral health or a related field.
Previous experience treating eating disorders is preferred but not required.
The position will include insurance benefits and paid time off.