|Location||Fort Wayne, Indiana|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
Counseling - Psychologists, Social Workers, Therapists & Clinical Directors
Are you seeking a position to be passionate about? Do you want to be involved in a growing organization making a difference in people’s lives?
Farrington Specialty Centers in Indiana offers a wide range of services devoted to the treatment of eating disorders and related issues.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Director at our Fort Wayne location on a contract basis.
The Intensive Outpatient Program Director oversees all operational aspects of the program. This position requires 10-12 hours per week and can also be expanded into an outpatient practice if desired. The IOP Director will work closely with and under the direction of our company CEO.
- Oversee weekly Treatment Team meetings to promote consistent, effective, and efficient communication between treatment team members, proper oversight of client development and progress, and to ensure a team approach is utilized in the treatment of our clients.
- Manage general staffing issues such as scheduling and coverage.
- Oversee the utilization review process, communication with clients' outpatient teams, discharge planning and summaries, and verify that they are completed effectively and in a timely fashion.
- Complete utilization reviews and peer-to-peer reviews (when needed) for all IOP clients to ensure that care is effective and efficiently covered.
- Support staff in full adherence to the policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular communication and collaborative relationships with outpatient treatment providers.
- Work alongside the CEO to develop and improve the program.
- Initiate and supervise quality improvement measures to enhance the program.
- Participate as needed in client and family support groups.
- Participate as needed in program alumni community events.
- Work closely with the CEO and IOP clinical team to manage issues affecting the milieu or individual clients, implementing corrective actions when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Hold a degree as a psychologist, LMFT, LCSW, LMHC or comparable
- Licensed or willing to obtain licensure in the state of Indiana
- Experience in treatment of eating disorders preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be HAES aligned
We look forward to learning from you. Please submit your CV or resume together with a letter of intent that includes your desired salary through the application below.