|Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
Counseling - Psychologists, Social Workers, Therapists & Clinical Directors
The Reasons Program Therapist performs functions including assisting residents in meeting their biopsychosocial needs while enabling them to access their optimal level of emotional health through therapeutic treatment, comprising individual therapy, psych diagnostic assessment, teaching, completing specialized clinical social work services for residents/families receiving care, crisis intervention, short-term and long-term family therapy, group therapy, milieu management, and providing information and referrals as needed.
- Master's Degree from an accredited college or university, in Social Work or a clinical related mental health field, preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years
- experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience in family and group therapies, crisis intervention, and treatment skills; and strong clinical assessment skills, preferred. For a specialty program (for example, Eating Disorders) experience with that population, is preferred. In lieu of experience specialized education and training may be acceptable.
- We will provide training for caring, compassionate and interested hires.
- May be required to work flexible hours and overtime.
- Must be available to work weekend hours.
Your passion, inspiration, and talents are invaluable to us and our mission to serve others. Our facility can provide a place for you to thrive and continue your professional development.
We provide a place of respite and reflection for all genders of all ages to work through their eating disorders and discover their reasons for recovery.
Reasons’ employees receive great opportunities.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- UHS Stock Options Opportunity