|Location||Fort Wayne, Indiana|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
Medical Provider - Doctor, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Psychiatrist, Medical Director
Are you seeking a position to be passionate about? Do you want to be involved in a growing organization making a difference in people’s lives?
Farrington Specialty Centers in Indiana offers a wide range of services devoted to the treatment of eating disorders and related issues.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatric Physician Assistant in our Partial Hospitalization Program at our Fort Wayne location on a contract basis.
Experience with eating disorders is preferred, while interested and willing candidates will be trained.
- See PHP clients weekly or every other week for evaluation and medication management
- Prescribe and manage psychiatric medications
- Complete documentation of all visits and communication with client/family
- Coordinate care with outpatient psychiatrist as needed for continuity of care
- Staff at least weekly with our medical team
- Staff regularly with clinical staff for coordination of care
- Attend weekly program staffing
Must be licensed in the state of Indiana. Services can be provided onsite in Fort Wayne or virtually.
We look forward to learning from you. Please submit your CV or resume together with a cover letter through the application below.