|Date Posted||January 17, 2020|
|Category|| Therapist/Counselor |
|Job Type|| Full-time |
|Requirements||Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire. Board certification preferred.|
Sheppard Pratt Health System is seeking board-certified psychiatrists for full-time positions in our nationally recognized Eating Disorders Program. The Center for Disorders at Sheppard Pratt provides treatment for children, adolescents and adults with complex eating disorders. Our robust offerings include a 23-bed inpatient unit, partial hospitalization program, intensive outpatient program and outpatient clinic. You will have the opportunity to do in-depth work with complex patients, and will help patients make meaningful progress towards recovery.
- Must have a current license to practice in Maryland at the time of hire
- Board certification preferred
Why Sheppard Pratt?
- Physician-led organization
- Generous compensation package with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; an extensive wellness program; and ample leave
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- A network of the brightest midns in psychiatry
- Grand rounds, CME opportunities, on-site lectures
- State-of-the-art research and technology
- Opportunities for cross-discipline collaboration
About Sheppard Pratt Health System
As the nation's largest private, non-profit provider of mental health, substance use, special education, and social services, we employ more than 95 doctors who all share a passion for providing the best care to those we serve. Consistently ranked as one of the top ten psychiatric hospitals by U.S. News & World Report, we offer a generous compensation package and comprehensive benefits. To learn more about our services, visit sheppardpratt.org. EOE and smoke-free campus.
For more information, please contact Kathleen Hilzendeger, Director of Professional Services, at 410.938.3460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.