|Date Posted||February 17, 2019|
Rogers Behavioral Health, the area's leader in behavioral health services, is looking for a 1.0 Purchasing Assistant to join our Oconomowoc location on Day shifts. The candidate must be able to work at all Rogers Hospital locations.
- The Purchasing Assistant is responsible for:
- Placing orders for stock and non-stock items and services.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Supply distribution.
- Inventory control.
- Matching documents and processing for payment.
- Assist the Purchasing manager in maintaining patient care and office supplies.
- Promote department goals and the mission of the Hospital.
- in the department, as directed.
- Demonstrate understanding of JCAHO and other regulatory agency compliance regulations.
- Participate in Hospital committees, Performance Improvement team meetings and team projects, as directed.
- Participate in the Performance Improvement program.
- Conduct self in a professional manner.
Typing and basic computer skills are required.
High school graduate/GED preferred, with one (1) year''s experience working in a hospital, preferably psychiatric, or equivalent experience in purchasing.