|Location||Fort Wayne, Indiana|
|Date Posted||October 20, 2021|
Nutrition - Dietitians, Technicians, Foodservice & Directors
Are you seeking a position to be passionate about? Do you want to be involved in a growing organization making a difference in people’s lives?
Farrington Specialty Centers in Indiana offers a wide range of services devoted to the treatment of eating disorders and related issues.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of Registered Dietitian.
The Registered Dietitian will work within the multidisciplinary treatment team at our Fort Wayne location, with the possibility of some hours at our Plymouth location.
- Perform comprehensive eating disorder nutrition assessments.
- Provide individualized nutrition counseling and family support on an ongoing basis to clients with eating disorders.
- Lead nutrition education groups for clients and families.
- Participate in treatment team meetings as needed.
- Maintain regular communication and collaborative relationships with other outpatient treatment providers.
- Participate as needed in client and family support groups.
- Participate as needed in program alumni community events.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Registered Dietitian credentialed through the Committee on Dietetic Registration
- Licensed or willing to obtain licensure in the state of Indiana
- Experience in treatment of eating disorders is preferred
- Knowledge of evidence-based treatments and the ability to individualize treatment approaches to meet each client’s needs is essential
- Strong communication and organizational skills, high energy and motivated
- Committed to working collaboratively on a multidisciplinary team
- Must be HAES aligned
We look forward to learning from you. Please submit your CV or resume together with a letter of intent that includes your desired salary through the application below.